A handy, portable field guide for some of our most commonly observed birds. Great for the back porch, backyard, and the backcountry.
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist.
- Shows 69 land bird species commonly observed in New England and New York
- Songbirds, raptors, woodpeckers, and more
- Waterproof, fits easily in pockets, glove compartments, and backpacks
- Fold-out format : 6 panels each 4″ X 9″, with birds, description, and icons for likely seasons.