What does a membership do?
Your membership means we can preserve and expand the permanent collection of bird carvings; conserve bird habitat; offer experiences for birders of all kinds; host art and science exhibits that deepen our understanding of birds in the world; and share birds and woodcarving with visitors and friends of all ages.
Your membership contributes to something much greater.
In return, you receive
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- Chip Notes, the Museum newsletter (archives available)
- Advance notice of events
- Discounts on woodcarving workshops, programs, and special occasions
- Use of the Museum’s Library
- Guest passes to share (for Individual, Family, and up)
- 10% discount in the Museum gift shop on many items (for Individual, Family, and up)
Join the Museum family
One year of membership
Use the options in the drop-down lists below to join, renew, or give a gift of membership for one year.
Memberships are tax deductible within the limits of the law. The Birds of Vermont is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Prefer a one-time or monthly donation?
Click donate and use those options to set up a one-time or monthly donation.