Enter your bird art in the Birds of Vermont Museum 2010 Art Contest.
Art Contest Rules for 2010
- This competition is open to persons aged 0 – 18 years old
- The theme of the contest is Birds, Birds, Birds!
- Entries on paper must be no larger than 8 1/2 x 11″ , 3-D Art must be smaller than 6″ x 6″ x 8″.
- One entry per person – name, age and contact information must be included with entry. Entries may be picked up at the Museum after Nov. 1, 2010.
- Contestants can use any medium – (paint, pencils, crayons, markers, clay, wood, papier-mache)
- Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2010
- Please drop off, or mail, entries to Birds of Vermont Museum, 900 Sherman Hollow Road, Huntington, Vermont 05462
- All entries will be displayed at the museum throughout the 2010 season, so enter early!
Entries will be grouped by age of contestants.
First, second, and honorable mention prizes will be awarded in each of the following groups:
- 5 years and younger
- 6 – 8 years
- 9 – 13 years
- 14 – 18 years
- 3-D Art (multi-age)
Winning entries will be displayed on the BOVM website and/or our FaceBook page with the artists’ permission.
Winners will be announced at the Museum at the Fall Festival, October 9, 2010 (see more events on our calendar).