Enter Your Bird Art!
2011 Art Contest Rules
This competition is open to persons aged 0 – 18 years old.
- The theme of the contest is Birds, Birds, Birds.
- Flat submissions (paper, collage, etc.) must be no larger than 8 ½” x 11”
3-D art must be smaller than 6”x 6”x 8”.
- One entry per person.
Name, age and contact information must be included with entry.
- Contestants may use any media.
Past entries (and winners) have used paint, colored pencils, crayons, markers, clay, wood, or papier-mâché.
- Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2011.
Please drop off or mail entries to
Birds of Vermont Museum
900 Sherman Hollow Road
Huntington, Vermont 05462
- All entries will be displayed at the museum throughout the 2011 season, so enter early!
First, second, and honorable mention prizes will be awarded in the following categories (most are age-based):
- 5 years and younger
- 6 – 8 years
- 9 – 13 years
- 14 – 18 years
- 3-D Art
Winners will be announced at the Museum at our Fall Festival, Saturday October 8, 2011.
Entries may be picked up at the Museum after Nov. 1, 2011.
We welcome sponsors of our art contest! Contact us if you’d like to donate funds (to purchase prizes) or prizes (we do ask that we get to vet these first).
Past sponsors have included farm and garden stores, art supply shops, artists, and museum members.
Call (802 434-2167) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can sponsor the show.