Drop by the Museum for the Great Backyard Bird Count! We’re open Saturday, February 13 • 10am – 3pm to share the Count with you!
- New to the count? We can tell you about it and help you participate.
- Need to warm up from your outdoor excursion with Audubon Vermont? Do so from the comfort of our viewing window chairs.
- Seen a great bird and want to let us know? Sounds good!
- Need help identifying a bird? From apps to field guides, we can help. You’ll need to know your fieldmarks, though! (And we can help with that, too)
- Want to have fun? You bet!
See you here!
More about the GBBC: http://gbbc.birdcount.org/